|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Unit Price:||0.5 USD||Production Capacity:||100000|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, WU, T/T||Packing:||PP Bag|
|Min. Order:||50 Piece/Pieces||Delivery Date:||5~14|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air|
(1) lapel pins- custom lapel pins, soft enamel pins, safety lapel pins, flashing and enamels
1. The sample pictures of the products just only for product process reference only.
2. MOQ: 50pcs.
1. We can use copper, brass and zinc alloy for making coins and medallions.
2. Various finish can be used for coin and medallion. Such as gold, silver, copper, anti bronze, anti sliver and anti brass plating.
3. Size: from 1" - 2" or bigger.
During and after World War I, a tradition began to ensure that members carried their medallion or coin at all times. This goal was pursued by having a member challenge another member by tapping the medallion on the bar. If the challenged member could not show the medallion, the challenged member had to buy a drink of choice for the challenger. If the challenged member could show a medallion, the challenger had to buy the drink. For many years after World War I, surviving members kept this tradition alive.
Today, Challenge Coins aren't just for the military. They are for everyone! Challenge coins are great for police & fire departments, schools, retirements, weddings, colleges, fraternities, clubs and many more. Medallions can be designed for your unique organization. You can collect or trade them.
Material zinc alloy
Crafts die casting,stamping etc.
Size customized any size
Plating antique gold,silver,bronze,copper,tin,chrome,mat-gold,anti-silver etc.
Logo laser engraving,offset printing/silk screen printing etc.
Technique high polish,sandblasting
OEM/ODM yes,contact for futher discussion,pls.
Usage promotion,collection,souvenir etc.
Payment T/T,L/C,Western Union,MoneyGram,Paypal etc.
Packaging 1pcs/poly bag,20pcs/big bag,300pcs/carton,CTN size: 29x27x19cm
Sample time about 7days after confirming picture proof
Lead time 15-30days after sample approval
What we can supply
1) FREE artwork and design for your ordered item.
2) Five free samples for mass production approval after the mold charge is paid
3) Fast delivery: 5-7 days for sample, mass production time depends on order quantity
4) 100% quality guarantee (ISO management)
How To Order
1. Choose Your Options
Choose the options for yourmedal such as quantity, size, and metal. Include any extra options
that you are interested in like edge cutting, epoxy coating, consecutive numbering etc.
2. Request a Quote
Email us with the options you chose for you medal . You can also send any artwork or graphics. We
will quote you price and more information on how to continue with your order.
3. Send Your Graphics
If you have not already done so, email your graphics or photos to us. Our graphic artist will be able
to make a 2D computer image of yourmedal from your descriptions or graphics
2012 brass with plating stain gold challenge coins
Category: Sports Medallion Award Medal
Related Category: Military Coin Chanllenge Coin